JOB TRACK & TRACE
Easily Track your Nested Output – even with multiple orders!
Customize parameters in your Job Part Label settings and freely add user data to input jobs. Easily locate and reference your nests by scanning the code on the job part label.
Our centralized tracking system in the PrintFactory Cloud App generates job bags, QR codes, and barcodes for streamlined production.
Discover the power of job tracking and access detailed information through our user-friendly Cloud interface
JOB TRACK & TRACE Key Features :
(PrintFactory’s Cloud App includes Job Track and Trace with a PrintFactory Connect Subscription)
- It is possible to track your jobs and the individual images in a nest by accessing the Tracking tab in the PrintFactory Cloud App.
- From here you can preview the nested job & print part labels that can be kept with the job as it travels around your workplace.
The print job bag page gives you the opportunity to print a document containing an overview of the nested items in the job. It shows you how many copies of each image are in the nest and the order in which they are printed. You will also see a preview of the nest, the print deadline (if set in the XML) and the nest efficiency/wastage. Scanning the QR code on this document will open a web browser containing the nest information.
The print job label page gives you the opportunity to print a small job label containing information about the nest, the print deadline & a QR code. Scanning the QR code will open a web browser containing information detailing the images in a nest and the order in which they are printed.
The print part label page gives you the opportunity to print a label for each individual part in the nested job. The design of this label can be customized by entering your Cloud user settings and heading to the Print part label(s) behavior section
- You can easily find your nest at a later date by scanning the code on the job part label
- We also have an email Print or Preview which takes you directly to your nest information
- If you know the job name you can use the job name field to search for the job
- Customizable parameters in your personal Job Part Label settings
- User data is free for customers to add everything they want to add to the input job in the XML
- You can add any data or text to the label, including deadline or destination information, and this will be displayed on the label